You do not have to lose your independence just because you move into a senior living community. That is the philosophy at Magnolia Springs Senior Living East. Here, they focus on enriching the lives of their residents by creating a community culture where life is celebrated, not wasted.
Are you an outgoing person or someone who enjoys staying in and reading a good book? Regardless of what type of lifestyle you have, this senior living community has a wide variety of amenities to fit every level of activity. The independent living residents will enjoy freedom, choice, and flexibility with a little assistance when they need it. If memory care is what you need, the highly trained staff will find out what you like and dislike to create a personalized daily activity program to keep you engaged and happy.
At Magnolia Springs East, you will find a safe, secure, and enjoyable home.
Amenities at Magnolia Springs East
- Bar and Lounge provide the perfect environment for socializing.
- Formal Dining Room offers a full menu for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Private Dining Room turns any family occasion into a celebration.
- Bistro/Café is the ideal place for a quick bite or snack to go.
- Health Club eliminates excuses—a convenient way to get in shape.
- Hair Salon and Spa keeps you looking as good as you feel.
- Business Center provides access to the equipment you need.
- Theater Room features movies every night of the week.
- Media Center/Library keeps minds engaged.
- Game Room is the meeting spot for friendly competition.
- Spiritual Center embraces worship services.
- Four Seasons Room and Sun Rooms bring the outdoors in.
- Outdoor areas include walking paths, courtyards, shuffleboard and more.
- Transportation is provided for scheduled trips and personal outings.
- Concierge Services help residents plan their own outside activities.
- Interior and Exterior Maintenance eliminates chores for residents.
- Housekeeping Services keep apartments looking their best.
- Activities and Social Events keep residents engaged and fulfilled.
- Postal Service is conveniently offered on campus.
- Emergency Response System offers peace of mind.
- Resident Laundry is offered as an essential convenience.
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Homecare Onsite
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Visiting Nurse
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- 24-Hour caregivers
- Medicare – No
- Medicaid – No
- Veterans Benefits – Yes
- Long Term Care Insurance – Yes
- Subsidy – No
Are you or a loved one looking for assisted living communities in the Louisville, KY area?
Don’t waste hours of your time searching and searching for the right community. Regardless of what type of care you or your loved one needs, Patti at Senior Home Transitions will find the community that will work best for you and your lifestyle.
Contact Patti to take advantage of her FREE Senior Living Placement Assistance today!