At Belmont Village St. Matthews, the wide variety of amenities ensures that all residents can enjoy an active, safe, and comforting life. With elegantly designed common areas and a technology center, you can always stay connected with friends and family.
Located in the St. Matthews area and only minutes from Downtown Louisville, residents and their families can enjoy many local restaurants, shopping areas, and events. This facility also offers free scheduled daily transportation for those who want to explore the city. Don’t feel like going out? No problem. With many on-site activities and group meetings, there is always something to keep you entertained and engaged.
With highly trained medical and support staff, you or your loved one will always have that right balance of service and support.
Regardless if you need personal or memory care, anything and everything you need to enjoy life can be found at Belmont Village.
Amenities at Belmont Village
- Chef-prepared dining with 24 daily choices
- Bistro with daily refreshments
- Professionally supervised fitness center
- Fully-equipped salon with services for men and women
- Social and enrichment activities
- Medication management
- Resident Parking Available
- Studio and 1-bedroom residence plans
- Housekeeping services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Learning center with internet access
- Three Meals per day Provided
- Indoor Common Areas
- On-site rehab therapy services available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Free scheduled transportation daily
- Activities On and Offsite
- Devotional Services on and offsite
- Vegetarian meals available
- Physical Therapy gym onsite
- Cats and Dogs allowed
- Respite Offered
- Visiting Occupational Therapist
- Visiting Physical Therapist
- Visiting Speech Therapist
- 24-Hour Awake Staff
- Doctor on Call
- Visiting Podiatrist
- Licensed nurse and well-trained staff on-site 24/7
- Medicare – No
- Medicaid – No
- Veterans Benefits – Yes
- Long Term Care Insurance – Yes
- Subsidy – No
Are you or a loved one looking for assisted living communities in the Louisville, KY area?
Don’t waste hours of your time searching and searching for the right community. Regardless of what type of care you or your loved one needs, Patti at Senior Home Transitions will find the community that will work best for you and your lifestyle.
Contact Patti to take advantage of her FREE Senior Living Placement Assistance today!