Episcopal Church Home is a personal care licensed community that provides assisted living, memory care as well as long term nursing care. Residents receive medication administration and assistance with bathing, dressing, incontinence care and consistent assistance during the night.
Residents in this community live comfortably in spacious with large closets, accessible bathrooms, mini-blinds, individually controlled air conditioning/heating, smoke alarms and sprinklers. Also included are telephone outlets, basic cable TV service, an emergency nurse call system and a large picture window with a view of lovely gardens or grounds.
Let Patti help you determine if this community is right for you and your budget.
Amenities at The Episcopal Church Home
- 24-Hour nursing care (the highest ratio of direct care personnel-to-residents in KY)*
- Registered dietician, special diets & three meals daily
- Rehabilitation therapies—physical, occupational & speech
- Ancillary health services—podiatrist, dentist & ophthalmologist
- Transportation secured for medical appointments
- Beauty & barber services
- Planned activities & outings
- Episcopal Chaplain—chapel services, counseling & Bible studies
- Weekly housekeeping (daily in Nursing Center)
- Bed/bath linens
- Full-time maintenance staff—building, equipment, lawn & grounds care
- Soda fountain
- Business center—copier, fax & computer lab
- Parlor and private dining—host dining guests, play cards or visit
- Evening security
- Spacious courtyards & gardens
- Medicare – No
- Medicaid – No
- Veterans Benefits – Yes
- Long Term Care Insurance – Yes
- Subsidy – No
Are you or a loved one looking for assisted living communities in the Louisville, KY area? Don’t waste hours of your time searching and searching for the right community. Regardless of what type of care you or your loved one needs, Patti at Senior Home Transitions will find the community that will work best for you and your lifestyle.
Fill out the form below to take advantage of Patti’s FREE Senior Living Placement Assistance today!
Reviews of The Episcopal Church Home
You are not alone! We’re here to help you find the perfect fit for your loved one!