If your goal is to have the greatest quality of life while maintaining the highest degree of independence, then your next home is The Enclave Senior Living. Their personal and memory care options are designed to accommodate your exact personal needs, so you can feel right at home.
They differentiate their personal care services by developing customizable plans that offer independence and support. You or your loved one can enjoy complete independence or around the clock care – it’s up to you. They even developed an in-house memory care program called “In the Moment” that focuses on individual dementia journeys. This program combines the importance of a scheduled routine with the encouragement of slowing down and enjoying life’s impromptu moments.
All residents go through a personal assessment so they only pay for the services they need and nothing more. Enjoy the amenities and culture at The Enclave Senior Living where everything is designed with you in mind.
Amenities at The Enclave Senior Living
- Private or companion suites complete with private bath and kitchenette
- Fine dining experience with restaurant-style service with three delicious, well-balanced meals served daily, featuring a variety of menu choices
- Weekly housekeeping and daily trash removal
- Weekly personal laundry and linens (except dry cleaning)
- Hospice Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Concierge service
- Scheduled group transportation to appointments, social events and cultural programs
- Medication management and continence management
- Assistance with all activities of daily living
- Emergency call response system in each suite and portable call buttons for each individual
- Respite Offered
- Aging in Place
- Property Convenient to Busline
- Social, educational, devotional, and recreational programs
- Meeting rooms for clubs and activities
- Beautifully manicured landscaping
- Fire safety system
- Full-service beauty/barber shop
- Social and educational programs for families
- Elegant community dining room
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Trained associates available 24 hours a day
- Nurse practitioner
- Medicare – No
- Medicaid – No
- Veterans Benefits – Yes
- Long Term Care Insurance – Yes
- Subsidy – No
Are you or a loved one looking for assisted living communities in the Louisville, KY area?
Don’t waste hours of your time searching and searching for the right community. Regardless of what type of care you or your loved one needs, Patti at Senior Home Transitions will find the community that will work best for you and your lifestyle.
Contact Patti to take advantage of her FREE Senior Living Placement Assistance today!